{Dj-L} Hardstyle Era {Dj-L} Hardstyle Era

Crazy!

Love this song, has so many sounds that seem extremely difficult to place. However you seem to have done so perfectly. I am amazed at your success in both creating wonderful music as well as making a name for yourself on Newgrounds. I am truly inspired by your work if that says anything. Music like this pushes me to create even better, more complex and fantastic music. For that I thank you,

look for me and let me know what you think!

-b0x-

Meonly70 responds:

That says quite a lot. I am joyed to hear my songs inspire others. The only reason I ever continued making music is because I got inspired, and I know how much that means :)

Thanks

BS - Gate to Heaven BS - Gate to Heaven

Nice work

One of the best songs i have heard on this site, well done. It isn't easy to come up with a melody as nice as the on you have. Well done!!

5/5 10/10

Reeez - Aspiring Artists Reeez - Aspiring Artists

Vocals!

This really reminds me of the strokes. This song has an incredible amount of potential. The drum loop needs some diversity, and like you said the audio needs improvement. Give it another shot! ill look for the next one!

4/5 9/10

Reeez responds:

Vocals...Thank you for reviewing ... Firstly I need new strings then I follow your advice^^ ..

In The Morning at School In The Morning at School

Great beginnings!

I could write a review, but it would only mirror Theif1337. Ill look for the next one!
4/5 8/10

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Great work!

Its a bit slow at first, but the song picks up around 1:10 a and becomes great. I can tell you put quite a bit of work into this one, 5/5 9/10.

-b0x

Marching Homewards Marching Homewards

Marching. Battle.

Very involving and deep!
Reminds me exactly of what you said!

Benesh responds:

Thanks !

[COS] Green Forest Birds [COS] Green Forest Birds

Captivating

This song really draws you in to find out what it making such a noise about!
Well done
10/10
5/5

DjUntold responds:

Thank you very much my friend, I'm very glad that you enjoyed it.
- Aaron

a multitude of emotions a multitude of emotions

My inspiration

This song inspired me to start writing music if that says anything.
I just submitted my first song to this site.
Incredible work.

snayk responds:

I'm glad to have inspired you. Do what you enjoy.