{Dj-L} Hardstyle Era {Dj-L} Hardstyle Era

Crazy!

Love this song, has so many sounds that seem extremely difficult to place. However you seem to have done so perfectly. I am amazed at your success in both creating wonderful music as well as making a name for yourself on Newgrounds. I am truly inspired by your work if that says anything. Music like this pushes me to create even better, more complex and fantastic music. For that I thank you,

look for me and let me know what you think!

-b0x-

Meonly70 responds:

That says quite a lot. I am joyed to hear my songs inspire others. The only reason I ever continued making music is because I got inspired, and I know how much that means :)

Thanks

BS - Gate to Heaven BS - Gate to Heaven

Nice work

One of the best songs i have heard on this site, well done. It isn't easy to come up with a melody as nice as the on you have. Well done!!

5/5 10/10

Reeez - Aspiring Artists Reeez - Aspiring Artists

Vocals!

This really reminds me of the strokes. This song has an incredible amount of potential. The drum loop needs some diversity, and like you said the audio needs improvement. Give it another shot! ill look for the next one!

4/5 9/10

Reeez responds:

Vocals...Thank you for reviewing ... Firstly I need new strings then I follow your advice^^ ..